- Deal locally or face-to-face to avoid 99% of scam attempts.
- Do not make payment to anyone you have not met in person.
- Be careful offers including shipping – meet local people face to face.
- Never transfer funds (e.g. Western Union, Wire Transfer) – anyone who asks you may be a scammer.
- You hold responsible for any acceptance of cash or money orders in case cash notes are fake.
- Do not provide any financial info (bank account, social security, paypal account, etc).
- Do not lease or buy unseen property that looks amazing as “deal”, may be that doesn’t exists.
- Refuse background checks until you have met landlord/employer in person.
Who should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
Please email us on abuse [at] neexu [dot] com